• Special characters

• Lautschrift

leo-ende
Advertisement
Topic

According to our records, the sum of...

7 replies   
Comment
According to our records, the sum of EUR X for your account n° XX is still outstanding.

Our protocol agreement requires payment 10 days of invoice. This payment is now three weeks overdue.

If there are any reasons for non-payment that we may have overlooked, please inform us by return.

Please note that bank transfer order in full settlement within the next seven days is requested.

We look forward to receiving the above sum and to continuing cooperation with you.

Please let me what do you think of this reminder of payment. Is it correct and commercial.

Many thanks for yous suggestion.
Authordalmat3 (639963) 15 Jan 13, 12:57
Comment
According to our records, the sum of EUR X is still outstanding in your account n° XX

Our protocol agreement requires payment within 10 days of invoice. This payment is now three weeks overdue.

If there are any reasons for non-payment that we may have overlooked, please inform us by return mail/email/fax .....

Please note that a bank transfer for the full amount is requested within the next seven days Aber besser mit festem Termin: ...by January ....., denn Du weißt nicht, wann für die andere Seite die sieben-Tage-Frist beginnt)

We look forward to receiving the above sum and to continuing the cooperation with you.
#1AuthorWerner (236488) 15 Jan 13, 13:23
Comment
Thank you very much Werner. It is a pleasure to hear again from you. Have a great day.
#2Authordalmat3 (639963) 15 Jan 13, 13:26
Comment
...outstanding on your account no. (not n°)...
...and to continuing cooperation with you (no "the")
#3AuthorSpike BE (535528) 15 Jan 13, 14:21
Comment
In my account is heard innumerable times in my business.

Why no "the" in connection with a noun?
#4AuthorWerner (236488) 15 Jan 13, 14:28
Comment
No objection to 'in', but I too would certainly omit 'the' before co-operation. However the problem can be avoided by saying 'our co-operation'.
#5Authorescoville (237761) 15 Jan 13, 14:37
Comment
I'd jettison "co-operation"/"cooperation" (which sounds unduly cold/clinical, even in this context) and write "continuing to work with you", for example.
#6AuthorKinkyAfro (587241) 15 Jan 13, 17:13
Comment
Thank you very much for your help and your time.
#7Authordalmat3 (639963) 15 Jan 13, 18:43
i Only registered users are allowed to post in this forum

LEO uses cookies in order to facilitate the fastest possible website experience with the most functions. In some cases cookies from third parties are also used. For further information about this subject please refer to the information under  Leo’s Terms of use / Data protection (Cookies)