Hilfesuch, wenn ich auf .gov schaue, finde ich aber hauptsaechlich die "normale" Verwendung mit "riskieren". Ich finde unter den ersten 30 Treffern keinen einzigen der eindeutig fuer "Chance ergreifen" steht. https://www.google.com/search?q=%22take+a+cha...
- DON'T TAKE THE CHANCE. DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE.
- Take The Chance You'll Be A Winner
- "Chickenpox Parties"—Don't Take the Chance.
- I want to stay healthy for my family. I don't want to take the chance of getting sick with. TB disease someday.
- When you wait, you take the chance that things may change and it may become more difficult to establish paternity.
- 'Cause I didn't want to take the chance on the case. . . . I didn't think I could beat it. . . . I didn't want to take that risk. It was an option for me.
- SEEK SAFE SHELTER AND TAKE NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS, BECAUSE YOU NEVER WANT TO TAKE THE CHANCE
- Finally, I cannot take the chance that people who have worked all of their lives to save for their retirement will lose their pension funds
- DNA BARCODING: CO1 DNA barcoding amphibians: take the chance, meet the challenge.
- Will Liberal Democrats take the chance to kill the Health Bill?