Advertising
LEO

It looks like you’re using an ad blocker.

Would you like to support LEO?

Disable your ad blocker for LEO or make a donation.

•  
  • Forum home

Customs and culture

Der neue Doctor Who - "Papa & Nicole"

Topic

Der neue Doctor Who - "Papa & Nicole"

Comment
    Peter Capaldi hat in einem Interview erklärt, dass der neue Doctor Who nicht mit seiner Begleiterin zu flirten gedenkt. Im Detail sagt er dazu: "There'll be no flirting, that's for sure. It's not what this Doctor's concerned with. It's quite a fun relationship, but no, I did call and say, 'I want no Papa-Nicole moments'. I think there was a bit of tension with that at first, but I was absolutely adamant."

Wikipedia sagt zu "Papa und Nicole", dass es in den 90ern in UK eine Serie von Werbespots von Renault gab, die sich um Nicole und ihren Vater drehten, und ausserordentlich bekannt waren. Schön und gut - aber ich nehme doch mal an, dass Nicole nicht mit ihrem "Papa" geflirtet haben wird?! Sexuelle Spannung zwischen Tochter und Vater kann ich mir nicht so wirklich werbewirksam vorstellen... Kann das jemand aufklären - wie sahen diese Werbespots aus, und warum eignen die sich hier als Vergleich?
    Author pelican island (339101) 29 Jul 14, 01:51
    Comment
    "The comedy duo Alas Smith and Jones parodied the advertisements in a sketch showing "Papa" kerb-crawling looking for a prostitute and accidentally attempting to hire the services of a girl who turns out to be "Nicole". The sketch was written by Martin Curtis. (Brown)
    A mid-1990s British Rail advertisement for Intercity trains used lookalikes of Nicole and Papa in a humorous pastiche. "Papa's" train-traveling companion wonders who the young lady is and remarks, "I thought you weren't married."" (en.Wikipedia)
    #1Author MiMo (236780) 29 Jul 14, 06:28
    Comment
    Also reden wir hier tatsächlich über eine Autowerbung, die weitgehend so aufgefasst wurde, dass Papa und Nicole eine, äh, nicht sehr klassische Vater-Tochter-Beziehung haben?!
    #2Author pelican island (339101) 29 Jul 14, 06:34
    Comment
    Hier mal ein Beispiel eines dieser Renault-Werbespots:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgBGDvgYekA
    #3Author drkimble (463961) 29 Jul 14, 08:28
    Comment
    re #2: Nein, die Autowerbung ist ganz und gar inzestfrei. Ich nehme an, dass sich Capaldi auf die Parodie bezieht.
    #4Author Gibson (418762) 29 Jul 14, 12:15
    Comment
    I read that and wondered what he meant. The newspaper I read reporting it didn't know either, as they said that in the advert, you first thought they were lovers until they were revealed to be father and daughter. But that wasn't the case. http://jyanet.com/cap/1999/0601fe2.htm

I didn't remember the Smith&Jones one, but it does sound likely he was thinking of that. The real adverts were about Papa and Nicole getting on with their love lives separately!
    #5Author CM2DD (236324) 29 Jul 14, 16:14

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

automatisch zu   umgewandelt