13. It’s important to allow yourself a blooper.
14. In this thread everyone is welcome who has a question or wants to account for something reasonable.
15. We also like silent along readers. :-)
You are welcome to address yourself to me via email if you have any question about my self-made Points list or if you cannot post in here for any reason! (b r o n c h i p r e t UNTERSTRICH t h y m i a n at Web in Germany “d e”)
16. Everyone, who wants to teach us that if we would all exercise more, we would not need WW or something else, will be tarred and feathered and driven out of town (or out of the thread).
This thread is for motivation and not to give someone a guilty conscience or to plead him to something he does not want to do or cannot do (for any reason).
17. Coachwork quotation for sad hours: “Who lives a healthy live does not live longer, it only appears longer to him.”
18. By the way: All the skinny Hollywood girls like Gwenyth Paltrow, Liv Tyler, Uma Thurman an all the rest of them have never eaten themselves fill in their whole life. Do we want that? I don’t think so! Eating is also closely connected to well-being!
19. Calories are the small insects that crawl into your closet at night and take in your clothes!!
20. Why do you want to have a sixpack when you can have a whole barrel? ;-)
21. After rain (= many weeks with to much unhealthy food) there is always sunshine (= disciplined weeks with lots of exercise an less high-calorie food) once again.
22. Calista Flockhart is not beautiful, she’s just anorexic!
23. Computer and TV are bad for your hips! Stay away from them and try to read a book instead…
24. When you cannot think of anything to motivate you, book a holiday somewhere where it’s sunny. Most suitable is an island, where they have only exotic fruits… *dream away*
25. Chase the guilty conscience away when you have indulged in something – sometimes you simply have to live!
26. A scrumptious-looking fruit bowl on your desk can help you stay a way from the vending machine.
(Who wants to glean our old threads, here is the link to thread No. 40
where you can find the link to thread No. 39 and so on.
All the other threads that are lost in the LEO nirvana can be sent to you via email. Just leave your email address and a hint in this thread.