From the WeightWatchers threads we carried over the motivation policy:
0. You don’t have to follow the WeightWatchers program to succeed – the only thing that’s important is that you have combatants who motivate you und with whom you can talk about how to save calories, exchange recipes, discuss sport activities etc..
1. This is a motivation thread.
2. Whatever you have a BMI of 18.5 (you want to gain weight) or 35 (you want to lose weight): Come on! You’ll never count your Points alone! Or for those who don’t “WW”: Calories or whatever!
3. Questions about Points are to be answered by Points queen pandy, Points princess Bronchipret or the WW Points service.
4. For the hungry people among us, we have mouth-watering, crusty roasted Points with a crackling breading and a blot of mustard.
5. Sugar-free chewing gums have no Points! *cheer*
5. a) The sugar-free candies from Aldi (“be light”) have only 0.5 Points for 5 of them and taste yummmyyy. :) Perfect for the small sugar craving in between. :) <-- Thanks to pandy for this one!<br/>6. For everyone who did not know that: McDonald’s food is not healthy and has a lot of Points.
7. Calories are NOT the green dots in your meal. :)
8. Step aerobics burn as much Points as climbing stairs (2.5 Points per 15 min.).
9. As from the forth day of your change in nutrition the hunger starts to be bearable.
10. Sports teachers have been dislikable at all times.
11. Christmas fairs (and barbecue parties and business trips) are not good for the weight-loss morale.
12. In the Christmas season, around Easter, in the barbecue season and in the new wine time its more difficult to endure.
13. It’s important to allow yourself a blooper.
14. In this thread, everyone is welcome, who has a question or wants to account for something reasonable.
15. We also like silent along readers. :-)
You are welcome to address yourself to me via email if you have any question about my self-made Points list or if you cannot post in here for any reason! (b r o n c h i p r e t UNTERSTRICH t h y m i a n at Web in Germany “d e”)
16. Everyone, who wants to teach us that if we would all exercise more, we would not need WW or something else, will be tarred and feathered and driven out of town (or out of the thread).
This thread is for motivation and not to give someone a guilty conscience or to plead him to something he does not want to do or cannot do (for any reason).
17. Coachwork quotation for sad hours: “Who lives a healthy live does not live longer, it only appears longer to him.”
18. By the way: All the skinny Hollywood girls like Gwyneth Paltrow, Liv Tyler, Uma Thurman an all the rest of them have never eaten themselves fill in their whole life. Do we want that? I don’t think so! Eating is also closely connected to well-being!
19. Calories are the small insects that crawl into your closet at night and take in your clothes!!
20. Why do you want to have a sixpack when you can have a whole barrel? ;-)
21. After rain (= many weeks with to much unhealthy food) there is always sunshine (= disciplined weeks with lots of exercise and less high-calorie food) once again.
22. Calista Flockhart is not beautiful, she’s just anorexic!
23. Computer and TV are bad for your hips! Stay away from them and try to read a book instead…
24. When you cannot think of anything to motivate you, book a holiday somewhere where it’s sunny. Most suitable is an island, where they have only exotic fruits… *dream away*
25. Chase the guilty conscience away when you have indulged in something – sometimes you simply have to live!
26. A scrumptious-looking fruit bowl on your desk can help you stay a way from the vending machine.
27. To pass on sweets during fast can help you lose weight.
(Who wants to glean our old threads, here is the link to thread No. 41
where you can find the link to thread No. 40 and so on.
All the other threads which are lost in the LEO nirvana can be sent to you via email. Just leave your email address and a short note in this thread.