Whisker may refer to:
* an element of box plots
* cat's whisker diode, a thin wire used as a contact on a crystal radio receiver
* facial hair, hair on the face of a human
* vibrissa, a hair on the face of a mammal, used for sensing the surroundings
* barbel, the sensitive whisker-like structures on the face of fish such as catfish
* whisker (metallurgy), a strong hair-shaped protrusion on a metal's surface
* Whiskers, the main family group in the British television show Meerkat Manor
* Whiskers, a fictional black-and-white winged cat in Michael Moorcock's Multiverse
* Whiskers, the Kitten That Can Name Fruit from Cartoon Network's Fridays
* The Bohemes, a band who utilizes the whiskers imagery as the name of a band member. * The Whiskers, an independent band.
* Whiskers, an American band
o Whiskers, an album by the band Whiskers. ?