Ein einziger Treffer bei Onelook, und zwar das Urbandictionaryhttp://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?ter...
Da wird folgendes geboten:
1. First used in the movie "Cannibal: the Musical," "Shpadoinkle" was left without a specific definition, it's just a generic exclamation, and makes a great substitution word.
2. An undefined word created by Trey Parker while writing the title song for his student film "Cannibal! The Musical" (It was meant to be only temporary until he thought of an appropriate adjective but it ended up sticking). Can be used in replacement of any adjective or in the expletive.
3. an exclamation: a word to express emotion
adj: to dec. something good, bad, or otherwise
4. adjective - Happy, something good; nothing wrong. Origin: Cannibal! The Muscial; Trey Parker.
5. A term generated in a Matt Stone movie known as Cannibal! The Musical. This word can be substituted for nearly any other word.
6. Used by Xander Harris in the Buffy season 5 finale when he saw the tower made by all the nutters...
7. Noun - Happiness; ability to look on the bright side of life
Can also be used as an Interjection
(Hervorhebung von mir; die Beispielsätze habe ich weggelassen)
Schätze, wir kennen jetzt den Lieblingsfilm des Journalisten...