•  
  • Betreff

Grey infrastructure

Quellen
    In the past, government and private actors have automatically turned to traditional ‘grey’ infrastructure to solve these problems. Now, local, regional and federal government, innovative non-governmental organisations (NGOs), thoughtful engineering and construction firms, and private investors and entrepreneurs are forging new approaches that use hydrological and natural processes rather than concrete and steel.
    Kommentar
    We know about green and blue infrastructure, cause they are deal with ecology of air, trees and water. And in the text, it goes about so called traditional ‘grey’ infrastructure. What does it mean?

What variants of tranalation would you offer for such scientific terms as GREY, GREEN and BLUE infrastructure (i guess it is also technology). Thanks.
    VerfasserBlanzyk (943257) 27 Jul. 13, 22:20
    Kommentar
    Weckt in mir Asoziationen zu: Siehe Wörterbuch: Graubereich
    #1VerfasserCD (DE) (878283) 27 Jul. 13, 22:23
    Kommentar
    Als Fachbegriff "graue Infrastruktur" ...
    http://www.bmu.de/bmu/presse-reden/pressemitt...
    ... 22.10.2012 - Die sogenannte ‚graue Infrastruktur' von Verkehrswegen und Bauflächen muss durch eine "grüne Infrastruktur" von Natur- und ...
    #2Verfasserno me bré (700807) 27 Jul. 13, 22:27
    Kommentar
    I have found some more information. Thanks
    Defining “blue|green|gray+WHITE”: green infrastructure describes natural flora and fauna and related habitats, man-made landscape and greenway networks, precipitation collection, and criteria-rated buildings, sites and neighbourhoods; blue infrastructure describes the watersheds, floodplains, wetlands, and hydrology, gray infrastructure is entirely man-made, including highways, roads, rails, digital technology, and associated environmental impacts, and white is associated with telecommunications, energy generation and delivery. The resultant complex networks range in scale from the local and regional, to international.
    #3VerfasserBlanzyk (943257) 27 Jul. 13, 22:28

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

• Pinyin

• Tastatur

• Sonderzeichen

• Lautschrift

:-) automatisch zu 🙂 umgewandelt