• Special characters

• Lautschrift

leo-ende
Advertisement
Subject

Prioritätenhotel

3 replies    
Context/ examples
Unsere Trainings finden in den Tagungszentren der SNL Personalentwicklung, und ausgewählten Prioritätenhotels statt.
Comment
I currently have "fine hotels," but it just doesn't convey the same meaning for me. Any other suggestions?
AuthorCharlie08 Mar 06, 20:00
Translationselected premier hotels ??
#1AuthorHelmi (U.S.)08 Mar 06, 20:08
Comment
seems like a weird turn of phrase to me - the word Prioritätenhotels doesn't get a single Hit on Google. I would go ahead and leave it as "priority hotels" and highlight it for the customer, then put (fine hotels) behind it.
#2AuthorLara US08 Mar 06, 20:09
Translationchoice hotels
Comment
As usual, Helmi's suggestion is also excellent. Another thought occurred to me - perhaps the "priorität" is occasioned by the nature of the business holding a seminar there? As in, the hotel is on their "priority list." In which case priority hotel would be a correct trans as well.
#3AuthorLara US08 Mar 06, 20:12
i Only registered users are allowed to post in this forum

LEO uses cookies in order to facilitate the fastest possible website experience with the most functions. In some cases cookies from third parties are also used. For further information about this subject please refer to the information under  Leo’s Terms of use / Data protection (Cookies)