• Special characters

• Lautschrift

leo-ende
Advertisement
Subject

Streckenposten (Laufsport)

7 replies    
Sources
Die Motorsport-Beiträge hier passen eher nicht.
Authorwundertype.de (243076) 20 Aug 17, 21:46
Comment
-deleted-
Sorry. I misunderstood Streckenposten.
#1Authorwupper (354075) 20 Aug 17, 22:11
Comment
In Zusammenhang mit "Marathon" findet sich z.B. "course guard" ...

#3Authorno me bré (700807) 20 Aug 17, 22:54
Translationsteward [sport.]
Comment
No race can be run without stewards.
#4AuthorBubo bubo (830116) 21 Aug 17, 09:21
Translationcourse marshal
Sources
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshal#Racing_...
" In road running races, in particular, course marshals enforce rules of competition and assist runners as needed."

"Our basic job is to be at a certain point on the course to keep people on track and provide encouragement"

"Course Marshal Volunteer – Be the guiding light for our Shine walkers as part of our course route team to direct and motivate walkers through the night."
Comment
etc. etc.

Oder sind damit die Leute an den Verpflegungsstationen gemeint?
#5AuthorSpinatwachtel (341764) 21 Aug 17, 09:49
Sources
If you are not running in the half marathon, would you consider coming along to be a steward in the Phoenix Park? No race can function without an adequate number of stewards, even on roads that are partially closed. 

If you have to drop out for any reason, and you cannot make your own way back to the race venue to collect your belongings, then make your situation known to a course steward or a member of the medic crew.
Comment
course steward
#6AuthorBubo bubo (830116) 21 Aug 17, 10:02
Comment
In UK habe ich noch kein Rennen absolviert, ich kenne mich da also nicht so aus.
Hier aber drei Bilder von Helfern, die ich auf Deutsch Streckenposten nennen würde:

Die Aufschrift auf ihrer Weste jeweils "marshal". Ein ganz ähnliches Bild eines Helfers in Warnweste trägt die Aufschrift "steward":

#7AuthorHarri Beau (812872) 21 Aug 17, 10:39
i Only registered users are allowed to post in this forum

LEO uses cookies in order to facilitate the fastest possible website experience with the most functions. In some cases cookies from third parties are also used. For further information about this subject please refer to the information under  Leo’s Terms of use / Data protection (Cookies)