• Special characters
  • Lautschrift


4 replies   
Meine Frage hier geht um "fixieren", was angeblich sowohl "fixing" als auch "fusing" heißen kann. Welches ist hier gemeint?
AuthorQueen of Spades (704026) 12 Oct 17, 15:46
Ich will hier nicht unbedingt ein Video ansehen. Kannst du mehr Kontext geben? Is this about installing or attaching/fastening some type of fuse or fusebox?
#1Authordude (253248) 12 Oct 17, 16:38
Translationfusing of litz wires
#2AuthorHelmi (U.S.) (236620) 12 Oct 17, 16:45
Okay, I forced myself to look at the video. There's no fusing of wires going on, at least not the way I would understand fusing. It's simply an exchange of wire components that sort of look like fuse boxes (but aren't I'm sure). These components are being taken out and reinstalled in the video, with these box-like components being attached by screws.
#3Authordude (253248) 12 Oct 17, 17:33
Nothing to do with "fusing".
has developed a "wiring comb" so that component exchange and (re-) fixing of stranded wires in the screw terminal https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screw_terminal is made easier, see p5 of brochure.
#4Authorlaalaa (238508) 12 Oct 17, 18:09
i Only registered users are allowed to post in this forum
LEO uses cookies in order to facilitate the fastest possible website experience with the most functions. In some cases cookies from third parties are also used. For further information about this subject please refer to the information under  Leo’s Terms of use / Data protection (Cookies)