Werbung
LEO

Sie scheinen einen AdBlocker zu verwenden.

Wollen Sie LEO unterstützen?

Dann deaktivieren Sie AdBlock für LEO, spenden Sie oder nutzen Sie LEO Pur!

•  
  • Übersicht

Englisch gesucht

zeitlich entkoppelte Schritte

Betreff

zeitlich entkoppelte Schritte

Quellen
    Unter einem Bild als Schlussfolgerung (anscheinend):
    "2 zeitlich entkoppelte Schritte: Engpass-Terminierung und MRP-Lauf"

Wie übersetze ich denn "zeitlich entkoppelt"?
    chronological decoupled?
    temporal(ly)?
    timely?

Verzweifelt :-(
    Verfasserlemonbabe (DE) (304012) 29 Mär. 07, 10:50
    Kommentar
    *hochschubs*
    #1Verfasserlemonbabe (DE) (304012) 29 Mär. 07, 11:29
    Vorschlagsuccessive
    Kommentar
    Wenn es um "zwei Schritte" geht ist ja schon impliziert, dass sie nicht gleichzeitig stattfinden, sonst wäre es ja nur einer. "Zeitlich entkoppelt" bedeutet dann nichts anderes als "aufeinanderfolgend"

Ansonsten könnte man vielleicht etwas mit
    Siehe Wörterbuch: staggered
    basteln.
    #2VerfasserBastian29 Mär. 07, 11:32
    Kommentar
    temporally decoupled steps

just a thought: )

no longer sour?:)
    #3Verfasserjill29 Mär. 07, 11:33
    Vorschlagtemporally distinct
    Kommentar
    ... maybe.
    #4VerfasserPhillipp29 Mär. 07, 11:37
    Kommentar
    Moeglicherweise: "disconnected" oder "unrelated."

Aber in dem Fall muesste man doch "zeitlich" uebersetzen ("temporarlly" oder "chronologically"),
    #5Verfasser Bob C. (254583) 29 Mär. 07, 11:38
    Kommentar
    Thanks to all!
    I go for "temporally decoupled"

successive would not work because he wants to say that these steps should be simultaneously but are not...

@jill: Haven't been sour for today yet :-) So you were the anonymous?
    #6Verfasserlemonbabe (DE) (304012) 29 Mär. 07, 11:56
    Kommentar
    @lemonbabe (DE)

If this has to do with data communications then Schritt can also mean signal element.
    #7Verfasserjill29 Mär. 07, 12:06
    Kommentar
    @lemonbabe: "successive would not work because he wants to say that these steps should be simultaneously but are not..."

Why didn't you say so in the first place, keeping us guessing?
    #8VerfasserBastian29 Mär. 07, 12:09
    Kommentar
    @Bastian: Weil ich auf diese Idee der Interpretation erst gekommen bin, als ich Dein "successive" gelesen habe.
    Aber genau betrachtet, hatte ich unrecht, weil man trotzdem successive nehmen könnte.
    #9Verfasserlemonbabe (DE) (304012) 29 Mär. 07, 12:14
    Kommentar
    @jill: no data communication...Some stuff about shortage control and due date consents... (or something like this)
    For 3 pages now he writes about "Terminierung" and I am desparately trying to guess if he means "scheduling" or "termination".
    #10Verfasserlemonbabe (DE) (304012) 29 Mär. 07, 12:17
    Kommentar
    maybe he's "scheduling a termination" : )

no, just a lil joke.
    #11Verfasserjill29 Mär. 07, 12:22
    Kommentar
    @lemonbabe: as much as I can tell from what you are writing, you must be translating something with regards to logistics (whether its manufacturing, maintenance or what I am not sure) but... Terminierung is quite clearly "scheduling". Terminiation is Beendigung, Kundigung and NOT Terminierung! And it is doubtful that in this context "temporally" is the way to go. To actually know what the right answer is you should probably paste the text that is refer to the diagram. Only then can we really help you.
    #12VerfasserResisttor ohne login info dabei29 Mär. 07, 12:28
    Kommentar
    @jill: I am indeed in mood for scheduling a termination :-))

@resisttor: I know what "termination" is in German, but he writes about "Engpassterminierung" and a) the German "Terminierung" could be both in English (scheduling and termination), and b) is it hard for me to imagine why anyone wants to set fix dates for a shortage. Do you say to your customer: "ok, I know the project/delivery date is in Oct. 2010, but we schedule a shortage in 2008"??

Topic: some business processes, what is - what should be
    There's not much text around so...but I'll do my best to describe.
    German Version of course! (-} = arrow, ok?)

Engpass-Steuerung - Terminbestätigung I (=headline)
    Ablauf heute:
    Anlage Kundenauftrag -} Technische Klärung Enginering -} Anstoß Auftragsterminierung -} Engpass-Terminierung -} Bestätigter Termin

Picture without much content and then tataaa:

2 zeitlich entkoppelte Schritte: Engpass-Terminierung und MRP-Lauf

That's it.
    #13Verfasserlemonbabe (DE) (304012) 29 Mär. 07, 12:49
    Quellen
    http://www.intelligen.com/debottlenecking.shtml

The bottlenecks that limit the number of batches per year are known as “time or scheduling” bottlenecks. Those that limit the batch throughput are know as size bottlenecks. Finally, those that limit the overall plant throughput are know as throughput bottlenecks. Typically, the time or size bottleneck is also the plant throughput bottleneck. Efforts aiming at reducing the cycle time of a process and consequently increasing the number of batches and the plant throughput are know as Cycle Time Reduction studies.
    Kommentar

I don't mean to be rude, but it is quite clear that you aren't familiar with this aspect of logistics. I am a native English speaker, who as a LOT of experience translating in this area.
    Engpass-Terminierung IS scheduling bottlenecks.

#14VerfasserResisttor ohne login info dabei29 Mär. 07, 13:13
    Kommentar
    You're right: not familiar with logistics and quite some questions during the last few days :-)

I've got for "Engpass": unit load efficiency, bottleneck and shortage (and am switching context-related)
    But this time, I am still in need of the "zeitlich entkoppelt" :-(

Could I use "timely separated"?
    #15Verfasserlemonbabe (DE) (304012) 29 Mär. 07, 13:31
    Kommentar
    Sorry I had to run out for a bit. I have re-read all the posts here but still find it a bit foggy. So let's break it down.

You have:
    ----------------
    Engpass-Steuerung - Terminbestätigung I (=headline)
    Ablauf heute:
    Anlage Kundenauftrag -} Technische Klärung Enginering -} Anstoß Auftragsterminierung -} Engpass-Terminierung -} Bestätigter Termin

Picture without much content and then tataaa:

2 zeitlich entkoppelte Schritte: Engpass-Terminierung und MRP-Lauf

-----------------------
    So what you are looking at is Bottleneck Scheduling and Manufacturing Resource Planning, two steps which often occur separately. Although successive and staggered are both good suggestions for the the idea - I don't think they are what you are looking for. Based on what you are writing ie.:

successive would not work because he wants to say that these steps should be simultaneously but are not...

I would guess that zeitlich is not what is important here it is the separateness of the events so in that sense Bob C.'s suggestion of "unrelated" was getting at the right point. I think though (given that you think the author believes they should be done simulatenously - which would also make sense) "isolated" events might work. BUT I feel very uncomfortable recommending anything without seeing more of the text and diagram.

#16VerfasserResisttor ohne login info dabei29 Mär. 07, 16:16
    Kommentar
    so then: time separated
    (I know that I don't really need the "time" but the author put it in so...)
    #17Verfasserlemonbabe (DE) (304012) 30 Mär. 07, 06:13
    Kommentar
    no lemonbabe, you can't say "time separated", it doesn't sound natural at all. You then have to go with one of the other suggestions i.e. chronologically separate.
    #18VerfasserResisttor ohne login info dabei31 Mär. 07, 11:05

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

automatisch zu   umgewandelt