• Lautschrift

leo-ende
Advertisement
Subject

Ware abrufen

5 replies   
Sources
goods must be "called off/for"
or should I say "dispatch of the goods must be requested"?

Comment
versandbereite Ware muss sofort abgerufen werden
Authormillegrazie (390965) 15 Mar 08, 10:56
Comment
Welche Bedeutung hat das überhaupt auf deutsch?
Ich habe es noch nie gehört, könnte aber nützlich sein für meine bevorstehende Prüfung.
#1AuthorMimi910 (414887) 15 Mar 08, 12:05
Sources
goods that are ready for dispatch must be collected immediately.

Comment
Perhaps "to collect" is the word you are looking for? I don't know whether I got that right.
#2AuthorMimi910 (414887) 15 Mar 08, 12:08
Translationto retrieve sth. from [econ.]
Comment
Ich denke es geht darum, dass eine bestimmte Menge an Ware bestellt wurde, sagen wir 20 to. Jetzt werden suksessive 4 Mal jeweils 5 to "abgerufen".
Für mein Gefühl passt "retrieve" ganz gut, weil es die Richtung, und zwar "von der Gesamtmenge weg", ganz gut anzeigt.

Allerdings war das für meinen Zweck auch nur die Lösung, die mir am besten erschien. Ob es einen speziellen Begriff als Übersetzung gibt, weiß ich leider auch nicht.
#3Authorjannious14 May 09, 13:52
Translationcall up?
Sources
http://www.tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca/ipmg/text/printe...

For any Call-up of ten printers or more, an Authorized User or the Contracting Authority may specify in the Call-up that the Offeror must perform a compatibility sub-test, prior to delivery of the Products, to determine whether the ordered Product(s) will meet the Authorized User's compatibility requirements.

http://www.xwave.com/files/page_files/944.pdf
"Call-up Against Multiple Standing Offers": "The Supplier... supplies... goods... described in the cited Standing Offers at the prices ... stated therein." A Supplier holds certain products ready at certain prices, and the other party calls up products as needed at a guaranteed price and guaranteed conditions.
Comment
Bitte an alle experten:
Ich habe eine ähnliche Situation und weiß auch nicht, wie es in der Fachsprache heißt. Ist "call up" richtig in diesem Zusammenhang? Meine Google-Forschung scheint in diese Richtung zu zeigen...

"Der Vertragshändler verpflichtet sich zur Abnahme von Mindestmengen, die er innerhalb eines Vertragszeitraumes von einem Kalenderjahr, beginnend mit Unterzeichnung des Vertrages, bei Manufacturer abrufen muss."

"Distributor agrees to accept delivery of / purchase a minimum amount to be ..... called up? from Manufacturer within one calendar year of the signing of this Agreement."

Distributor doesn't have to take delivery of the minimum number of products all at once. He calls them up? when he has customers for them, but the total amount in a year must be at least the minimum amount.
#4AuthorRupe29 Jul 09, 10:00
Translationring up
Sources
I found:
"Once you ring up an item, the computer automatically subtracts it from the inventory log."
"Lougheed, Lin: 600 Essential Words for the TOEIC Test, 3rd edition, Barron's 2008"
#5AuthorJens Andreas (733103) 14 Oct 10, 11:48
i Only registered users are allowed to post in this forum

LEO uses cookies in order to facilitate the fastest possible website experience with the most functions. In some cases cookies from third parties are also used. For further information about this subject please refer to the information under  Leo’s Terms of use / Data protection (Cookies)