Advertising
LEO

It looks like you’re using an ad blocker.

Would you like to support LEO?

Disable your ad blocker for LEO or make a donation.

•  
  • Forum home

English missing

stärker fachlich geprägte Behandler einbinden

Subject

stärker fachlich geprägte Behandler einbinden

Sources
    The Anwendungsklass ruft auch potenzielle andere Behandler um Funktionscodes von Custom Controls adäquat zu behandeln, und bindet stärker fachlich geprägte Behandler ein.
    Comment
    Can anyone please help me with the translation of the last clause of this sentence? I'm not sure if it's grammatically correct, oder? I'm just not sure whether "stärker" is an adjective or adverb here:

"The application class ... integrates ??? technically formed handlers.
    AuthorMichelle16 Jun 08, 06:41
    Comment
    This looks a lot like the sentence used to be in English in the frist place, has then been babylonized or babblelized or whatever, and now you want us to re-translate it into what might be close to some kind of a LANGUAGE. WTF are you / is the author trying to say anyway?
    #1Authoriratus16 Jun 08, 07:55
    Comment
    This is an original German sentence, written by a German developer.

Please don't be so rude in future and jump to hasty conclusions.
    #2AuthorMichelle16 Jun 08, 08:00
    Sources
    Vorstellbar ist, dass etwa folgendes gemient sein koennte:

The ...class ...integrates technically orientated users.

I assume that "Behandler" are in fact users. The German verb "behandeln" means to treat or to heal.
    Comment
    iratus may bee rude, but he is definitely right. This sentence is nothing to do with "original" German, I'm very sorry to say. Maybe the German developer should be advised to develop his German, just enough to make his words comprehensible for Germans.
    #3Authorwuxingwell (444318) 16 Jun 08, 08:12
    Comment
    typo: gemeint. sorry
    #4Authorwuxingwell (444318) 16 Jun 08, 08:13
    Comment
    Thanks, wuxingwell. Sadly, I've no control over the texts that an author writes - I just hope that it will be well written in the source language so that I translate it into Enlgish, which, in a lot cases, doesn't seem to happen, as we see from the sentence I entered here. Thanks for your help though! :-D
    #5AuthorMichelle16 Jun 08, 08:33
    Comment
    For me (native german speaker) this phrase seems to be related to software development. So "Behandler" might be something like "handler". But still the whole sentence doesn't make sense to me.
    #6Authordingis02 Jul 08, 18:33

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

• Pinyin

• Keyboard

• Special characters

• Lautschrift

:-) automatisch zu 🙂 umgewandelt