• Special characters
  • Lautschrift

purling (something in knitting)

1 Follow-up   
Combined knitting or combination knitting is a style that combines elements of Eastern-style knitting with the Western techniques. By wrapping the yarn the opposite way while purling, the knitter changes the orientation of the resulting loops; (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combined_knitting)
Ich suche "purling", das anscheinend irgendeinen Einzelvorgang beim Stricken beschreibt. Nur... welchen? Oder ist es eine eigene bestimmte Art des Strickens?

Ich las es in einer Strickanleitung (ciht auf der wikipedia, das fand ich erst danach) und finde weder Übersetzung noch detaillierte Beschreibung dazu.
AuthorAzamir11 Oct 08, 21:34
Translationlinke Maschen stricken
#1AuthorCarola (236513) 11 Oct 08, 21:36
i Only registered users are allowed to post in this forum
LEO uses cookies in order to facilitate the fastest possible website experience with the most functions. In some cases cookies from third parties are also used. For further information about this subject please refer to the information under  Leo’s Terms of use / Data protection (Cookies)