• Special characters

• Lautschrift

leo-ende
Advertisement
Subject

Du arbeitest zu viel und siehst zu wenig von Land und Leuten. Es ist (höchste) Zeit sich unter die Amerikaner zu mischen und es

2 replies   
Sources
Du arbeitest zu viel und siehst zu wenig von Land und Leuten. Es ist (höchste) Zeit sich unter die Amerikaner zu mischen und es ist Zeit etwas typisch amerikanisches zu tun. Football! Bitte sei diesmal vorsichtiger und wähle die richtige Fan-Seite im Stadion. Ich möchte Dich ganz gerne in ... Wochen lebend wiedersehen.
Comment
Thx
AuthorMASRO30 Aug 10, 01:34
Comment
Huh? Why again?
#1AuthorThe Kman (702240) 30 Aug 10, 01:38
Comment
Allrighty then:

You work way too much and experience too little of the country and the people. It is definitely time to mingle with the Americans and do something typically American: Football! Please be more careful this time and choose the right fan section in the stadium. I'd like to see you again alive in ... weeks.

(Makes me think of that ancient joke "Jose can't you see?" Anyone remember that on?)
#2AuthorThe Kman (702240) 30 Aug 10, 01:49
i Only registered users are allowed to post in this forum

LEO uses cookies in order to facilitate the fastest possible website experience with the most functions. In some cases cookies from third parties are also used. For further information about this subject please refer to the information under  Leo’s Terms of use / Data protection (Cookies)