Everyone should have a cheese dome.
* Elegant way to display cheese
* Protects cheese from flies
* The dome traps the aroma of cheese - when you lift the lid, watch out!
* Without air, the cheese can't breath. Not for long term storage.
* Typically the base is wood
* The glass dome lets you view the cheese, but protects it from exposure to air and bugs
* Typcally only large enough to display four to six cheeses
A cheese dome is a classy way to display cheese. Although not for long-term storage on the counter, it does protect the cheese from flies. Because it has a lid, it is also a good way to transport a cheese plate to a party.http://www.citychef.ca/xcart/customer/product...
Trendglas® Cheese Dome
The cheese dome keeps cheese fresh and ready to serve either in the fridge, in the pantry or on the set table. The fine wooden board can be used practically for cutting and serving. Simply transfer from fridge to table. With some fresh bread and your favourite wine...nothing better! Made in Hungary. Measures 8"/21cm in diameter.