LEO's pairings with the German synonyms are rather inconsistent:
* das Stellenangebot:
offer of employment
* die Stellenanzeige
* die Stellenausschreibung
advertisement of a vacancy
advertising of a post
Some of the options are dubious:
* advertisement? (too unspecific)
* job offer? That's when you get the job.
* offer of employment? Again, that's when you get the job.
* wanted ad? (too unspecific)
* advertising of a post? (only 26 Google hits)Siehe auch: job offer / offer of employment / wanted ad /...
In contrast, the very common 'job ad' (~ 5M Google hits) is missing, as is 'employment advertisement'.
All valid alternatives in both languages should be associated with each other.