• Special characters
  • Lautschrift
Wrong entry

double tube ball bearing core barrel [tech.] - kugelgelagertes Doppelker rohr

2 replies   
Im Deutschen fehlt ein 'n'.

In Englischen scheint die Wortabfolge durcheinander geraten zu sein, die Dinger heißen double tube core barrel with ball bearings.
Authorkrazy_mom (D) (238333) 23 Feb 13, 08:23

double tube core barrel, ball bearing mounted


Context/ examples
In zahlreichen Google-Einträgen werden Doppelkernrohre double tube core barrel genannt. Den Aspekt der Kugellagerung würde ich nicht dazwischenquetschen.
#1Authorerl (321304) 11 Mar 13, 12:55
Genau das habe ich ja auch gesagt!
#2Authorkrazy_mom (D) (238333) 11 Mar 13, 15:15
i Only registered users are allowed to post in this forum
LEO uses cookies in order to facilitate the fastest possible website experience with the most functions. In some cases cookies from third parties are also used. For further information about this subject please refer to the information under  Leo’s Terms of use / Data protection (Cookies)