BYU Corpus of Contemp. Amer. Engl. (COCA)http://corpus.byu.edu/coca/x3.asp?xx=1&wx=for...
forum + posting (4 nouns of 8 hits):
• no one was paying attention. If they were [read: had been], they might have found this posting on an online forum (NPR All Things Considered, 2004)
• They even put the tracking number for the shipment in the forum posting (NPR, 2014)
• The miniOne's first news teases -- a forum posting, a few spy shots, a product announcement (Popular Science, 2007)
• news of Lan's death broke in an anonymous posting on a well-read news and opinion Web forum. (Christian Science Monitor, 2007)
blog + posting (10 nouns of 34 hits):
• the blog posting by the Native American student was very meaningful
• A blog posting with color photographs of the 2010 event
• Connect these opportunities for feedback with online posting of work-in-progress using a blog or other online tool.
• In a March 2010 blog posting, the new sports editor there, Mike James, responded to reader complaints by
• criticizes a conservative blog posting
• of the British arm of Oxfam International, in a blog posting last Friday
• He knew some Westerners read his blog, so a posting there might be sufficient.
blog + post (383 hits, many nouns):
• when a blog post from one of her students inspired her to stay
• a blog post on America's website noted that
• told his congregation in a blog post.
• published two papers and one blog post on the same day,
• after accusing him, in a blog post on the White House Web site,
• In a blog post in August, he questioned the wisdom of
• be it a blog post, slideshow, brochure, speech, digital story, or Web page
forum + post (119 hits, some nouns):
• Cruising an online forum for working moms, she read a post by a woman who worked as
• you'll never again have to endure a lost comment or forum post
• be it an e-mail, instant message or chat conversation, forum post or blog comment
• When she returns to the forum page, her post is there