1. (British English, rather old-fashioned) the device in a vehicle, or a factory, that makes a loud noise as a signal
See related entries: Parts of a car
2. (British English, slang) a person’s nose, especially a large one
3. [usually plural] (North American English, slang) a woman’s breast
hooter noun (NOSE)
[C] UK old-fashioned informal a nose
hooter noun (DEVICE)
[C] old-fashioned an electrical device that makes a loud noise, often to mark the start or end of work at a factory
hooter noun (BREASTS)
hooters [plural] US slang
a woman's breasts. This use of the word is considered offensive.
1. One that hoots, especially an owl.
2. hooters Vulgar Slang A woman's breasts.
Definition of hooter
1: one that hoots
2 often vulgar: breast—usually used in plural