Siehe Wörterbuch: bonk
(British English, informal)
[singular] an act of having sex with somebody
She wasn’t interested in having a quick bonk.
bonk verb (HAVE SEX)
UK humorous slang to have sex with someone:
"I bonked the prince, says sexy Sarah" declared the newspaper headline.
bonk (bŏngk) v. bonked, bonk·ing, bonks
1. To strike or cause to come into contact: She bonked her head going through the low doorway.
2. Chiefly British Vulgar Slang To have sexual intercourse with.
1. To collide against something: His head bonked against the wall as he fell.
2. To become suddenly and extremely fatigued, especially in an endurance sport such as bicycling.
3. Chiefly British Vulgar Slang To engage in sexual intercourse.
1. A blow to the head.
2. A hollow thud.
3. A state of sudden and extreme fatigue often experienced when participating in endurance sports, especially bicycling.
4. Chiefly British Vulgar Slang An act of sexual intercourse.
Definition of bonktransitive verb: hit
bonked him over the head
Examples of bonk in a Sentence
He bonked him on the head.
The golf ball bonked the hood of the car.
How the upper classes 'bonk'
F Scott Fitzgerald said in The Rich Boy  that the very rich “are different from you and me”. Well, so are the upper classes, particularly when it comes to sex.
I was half expecting Michael Sheen's character to jump out and bonk me over the head with his cane.
BONK is a fast-rolling ricochet game that's ideally played with four players. Your goal? Roll steel balls down your slide in order to knock the wooden ball in the central arena into your opponents' goal.