Ro Sham Bo - Schnick, Schnack, Schnuck

Neuer Eintrag

Ro Sham Bo - Schnick, Schnack, Schnuck

Weiterer Neueintrag

Rock, Paper, Scissors

-

Schere, Stein, Papier

Quellen
    The players count together to 3 counts, most commonly either using the name of the game (e.g. Rock! Paper! Scissors! or Ro! Sham! Bo!) or simply numbers. At the end of the third count, the players simultaneously change their fists into any of three "objects", which they then "throw" by extending it towards their opponent:
    Rock: a clenched fist.
    Paper : all fingers extended, palm facing downwards, upwards, or sideways.
    Scissors: forefinger and middle finger extended and separated into a "V" shape.

The objective is to defeat the opponent by selecting a weapon which defeats their choice under the following rules:
    Rock smashes (or breaks or blunts) Scissors (rock wins)
    Scissors cut Paper (scissors win)
    Paper covers Rock (paper wins)

If players choose the same weapon, the game is a tie and is played again.
    Kommentar
    Wozu jetzt noch ein Kommentar? Also nochmal alles aus dem Context

The players count together to 3 counts, most commonly either using the name of the game (e.g. Rock! Paper! Scissors! or Ro! Sham! Bo!) or simply numbers. At the end of the third count, the players simultaneously change their fists into any of three "objects", which they then "throw" by extending it towards their opponent:
    Rock: a clenched fist.
    Paper : all fingers extended, palm facing downwards, upwards, or sideways.
    Scissors: forefinger and middle finger extended and separated into a "V" shape.

The objective is to defeat the opponent by selecting a weapon which defeats their choice under the following rules:
    Rock smashes (or breaks or blunts) Scissors (rock wins)
    Scissors cut Paper (scissors win)
    Paper covers Rock (paper wins)

If players choose the same weapon, the game is a tie and is played again.
    Verfassergutebine13 Aug. 06, 18:06
    Quellen
    http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/archive/inde...

I believe in the event of a five-way tie, the teams will use round-robin Rochambeau to eliminate each other until only one team remains standing...:D

http://images.southparkstudios.com/media/imag...
    9/12/2004, 01:24 AM
    "I'll kick you in the balls as hard as I can, then you'll kick me in the balls as hard as you can, and we'll go back and forth until one of us falls down..."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?ter...

A nut-kicking contest, usually performed between two males, taking turns to see who can take the most kicks in the nuts.

"Dude, I'll rochambeau you for those tickets to the NSYNC concert!"
    "Okay!"
    (swift kick to the groin)
    "You can keep those lameass tickets! I just wanted to kick you in the nuts, freak!"
    Kommentar
    Wow! I thought Rochambeau was when I kick you in the balls, then you kick me in the balls, and we go back and forth until one of us falls down.

At least that was what I learned watching South Park. OK, urbandictionary does also credit usage for rock, paper, scissors, but I have never heard it.
    #1Verfassergirly-girl<us>13 Aug. 06, 18:45

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

• Pinyin

• Tastatur

• Sonderzeichen

• Lautschrift

:-) automatisch zu 🙂 umgewandelt