"loaner car" - 80,000
"loaner cars" +dealership - 110,000
• The Fitzgerald Loaner Car Program provides you with a vehicle to use while your vehicle is being serviced at any of our service departments.
• we can also provide a complimentary Loaner car while we are servicing your Auto.
• FREE LOANER CAR provided for as long as you own this vehicle. Stop by the dealership to pick up your free loaner car for any problems you may have.
• Todays Auto has LOANER CARS available by appointment so you can avoid the hassle of being without your vehicle when you bring it to us for service or repair
• The ``free'' vehicles are actually loaner cars, available when the customer needs service work. With 68 loaner cars and 14 new ones on order, Tarik Daoud, ...
• When I bring my 2002 CLK430 in for service, they don’t just give me any loaner car to drive. They give me a new Mercedes-Benz!
• they were not going to tow the car, they wouldn't give me a rental/loaner car, and said all service would be paid out of my pocket.
• The dealership made these loaner cars available to service and repair customers who had purchased a new automobile from the dealership, ...
• if you buy out-of-state, and are worried about not having a free loaner car from the local dealer, think about the following ...
• My wife Amy had arrived in a loaner car, which was parked nearb
• Due to insurance regulations, the driver of any Loaner Car must be 21 years old.
"loaner vehicle" - 17,500
"loaner vehicles" +dealership - 872
• Essentially, each customer that receives the service of a loaner vehicle is paying $204 per year for the benefit whether they utilize the loaner or not.
• Ask us about our loaner vehicle program. Loaner vehicles can be pre-arranged to be ready and waiting for you at the time you drop off your vehicle.
• The dealership where you take your car for servicing now offers free loaner vehicles.
• Appellant Murray Motor Imports Co., an automobile dealership in Denver, Colorado, maintains a small fleet of "loaner" vehicles for the use of customers
"courtesy vehicle" 37,900
"courtesy vehicles" +dealership - 2,910
• When your vehicle is in for vehicle accident repairs, our accredited panelbeater will supply you with a courtesy vehicle for the period of repair.
• Customers with vehicles under BMW factory warranty will receive a Cunningham BMW courtesy vehicle as availability permits.
"courtesy car" - (returns mostly proper names of companies)[/í]
"courtesy cars" +dealership - 9,400
• It is required that all Courtesy Cars be returned with the same amount of fuel as when it [sic] left the dealership.
• I recognised that one of the most expensive and potentially damaging areas – in many different ways – to any dealership was the fleet of loan, courtesy cars, staff vehicles and parts vans.” The issue that troubled him most was insuring courtesy cars. It was a cause of great potential friction between dealerships and their customers. With insurance costs spiralling, customers were supposed to arrange their own insurance cover when they borrowed a dealer’s car, but they seldom appreciated that.
So they would come into the showroom on a busy morning, expecting to drop off their own car and nip straight off in a courtesy car, only to find that this wasn’t possible
• Sie verlangt vom Autohändler jetzt ein Ersatzfahrzeug. Der willigt ein, verlangt aber für den Fall der Ersatzlieferung eine Nutzungsentschädigung.
• Autohändler • Autowerkstätten • München •, Firmenprofil von Inninger Autohandel ... Wartung - Reparatur - Reifenersatz - Ersatzfahrzeug nach Panne - Unfall ...
• dem Autohandel mit Dienstleistungen wie Achsvermessung, Lichttest und AU sowie TÜV und Ersatzfahrzeug-Service.
The suggestion seems reasonable, though it may be more BE.
In AE I think we usually call this a loaner car, especially in conversation. So that option would get my top vote, though I don't oppose adding other choices as well.
I also wonder if a courtesy car/vehicle can have other meanings -- for instance, a vehicle provided to employees, a company car.