Werbung
LEO

Sie scheinen einen AdBlocker zu verwenden.

Wollen Sie LEO unterstützen?

Dann deaktivieren Sie AdBlock für LEO, spenden Sie oder nutzen Sie LEO Pur!

•  
  • Gegeben

anliegend

Richtig?

subsequent

Beispiele/ Definitionen mit Quellen
    Grundlage des Versicherungsvertrages mit der EUROPA Krankenversicherung AG Köln, einer Tochtergesellschaft der Continentalen Krankenversicherung a. G., sind die anliegenden Bedingungen für die Versicherung medizinisch notwendiger Rücktransporte mit folgenden Maßgaben:

"Die folgende Maßgaben" are: (just to provide context for the first paragraph)

The insurance provider compensates the insured for the pecuniary loss incurred through expenditures for return transport measures in cases of medical necessity.

The insured persons have an immediate legal claim to insurance benefits from EUROPA-Krankenversicherung AG.

Correspondence regarding insurance benefits takes places between EUROPA Krankenversicherung AG and the DAAD - Section 111.

The insurance coverage is terminated upon the day of leaving the membership of the category of persons named in Section I.

Upon Death of the insured person, the policy is terminated.

The annual premium for persons placed by the DAAD is €3.17 per person.
    For persons insured under the DAAD, the DAAD punctually pays all premiums due for the guarantee of insurance coverage to the EUROPA Krankenversicherung AG and then collects the premiums paid from the insured.

Kommentar
    Here I have four different translation options. Are any of them acceptable? If so, which is the best? Or does someone have a better suggestion?

I have been stuck on this for 3 days now --- I'll be really grateful for any input.

The subsequent conditions form the basis of the insurance policy with EUROPA Krankenversicherung AG Köln, a subsidiary of Continentale Krankenversicherung a.G., regarding coverage of return transport in case of medical necessity, with the following requirements:

The insurance coverage of return transport in the case of medical necessity by EUROPA Krankenversicherung AG Köln, a subsidiary of Continentale Krankenversicherung a.G., is based on the subsequent conditions with the following requirements:

The insurance policy with EUROPA Krankenversicherung AG Köln, a subsidiary of Continentale Krankenversicherung a.G., provides coverage of return transport in the case of medical necessity based on the subsequent conditions with the following requirements:

The basis of the insurance policy with EUROPA Krankenversicherung AG Köln, a subsidiary of Continentale Krankenversicherung a.G., are the anliegende/subsequent conditions for the insurance of return transport in the case of medical necessity with the following requirements:
    VerfasserHae-Jin (414327) 13 Feb. 08, 10:27
    Ergebnisse aus dem Wörterbuch
    adjacent  Adj.anliegend
    clinging  Adj.   - of a garmentanliegend
    Kommentar
    "anliegend" would be "attached hereto", methinks ;-)

"The terms and conditions of insurance of medically necessary return transport attached hereto shall form the basis of the insurance agreement / policy with E., a (wholly owned) subsidiary of ..."

My uneducated guess ...
    #1VerfasserBacon [de] (264333) 13 Feb. 08, 10:32
    Kommentar
    "anliegend" is used in letters etc. to mean "attached" or "enclosed"
    #2VerfasserDragon (238202) 13 Feb. 08, 10:35

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

automatisch zu   umgewandelt