What are the Big Five?
The Big Five are five broad dimensions of personality traits. They are:
* Extraversion (sometimes called Surgency). The broad dimension of Extraversion encompasses such more specific traits as talkative, energetic, and assertive.
* Agreeableness. This dimension includes traits like sympathetic, kind, and affectionate.
* Conscientiousness. People high in Conscientiousness tend to be organized, thorough, and planful.
* Neuroticism (sometimes reversed and called Emotional Stability). Neuroticism is characterized by traits like tense, moody, and anxious.
* Openness to New Experiences (sometimes called Intellect or Culture). This dimension includes having wide interests, and being imaginative and insightful.
und andere. BF ist in der Psychologie ein allgemein bekannter Begriff.