to do a doctor's degree - promovieren
to receive a doctor's degree - promovieren
doctor's degree - der Doktorgrad
doctor's degree - der Doktortitel
doctoral degree - der Doktorgrad
doctoral level - der Doktortitel
etc.Siehe Wörterbuch: doctoral
• Currently, only UW-Madison and UW-Milwaukee offer doctoral degree programs.
• Doctoral Degree Procedures and Requirements for Graduation
• A doctoral degree or doctorate is an academic degree of the highest level. ... While the Ph.D. is the most common doctoral degree, ...
• The doctoral degree is the highest academic credential it is possible to earn.
• A doctoral degree is by nature and tradition the highest certificate of membership in the academic community.
• A "comprehensive doctoral (no medical/veterinary)" institution that awards doctoral degrees in humanities, social sciences, science, ...
• UAF is the only campus within the statewide University of Alaska system that awards doctoral degrees.