• Special characters
  • Lautschrift
Source Language Term

The producer uses zooms and close shots "in change".

3 replies   

Der Produzent benutzt Zoom und Nahaufnahmen "im Wechsel".

"in change" hört sich doch irgendwie komisch an, oder? Sollte man besser "in alternation" oder ähnliches nutzen? (Thema: Filmanalyse)
AuthorJulchen26 May 09, 18:15
soll es von deutsch nach englisch gehen?

Falls ja: The producer alternates between zooms and close-ups.

the producer? shouldn't that be the director? Producers usually don't get involved with these details.
#1Authordude (253248) 26 May 09, 18:37

The producer uses zooms and close shots "in change"


The producer alternately used zooms and close shots.

So vielleicht?
#2AuthorJ26 May 09, 18:40
Yes, it has to be the director and I was wondering about the English part :).
#3AuthorJulchen26 May 09, 18:43
i Only registered users are allowed to post in this forum
LEO uses cookies in order to facilitate the fastest possible website experience with the most functions. In some cases cookies from third parties are also used. For further information about this subject please refer to the information under  Leo’s Terms of use / Data protection (Cookies)