Werbung
LEO

Sie scheinen einen AdBlocker zu verwenden.

Wollen Sie LEO unterstützen?

Dann deaktivieren Sie AdBlock für LEO, spenden Sie oder nutzen Sie LEO Pur!

•  
  • Gegeben

Writing

Richtig?

Writing

Kommentar
    Kann jemand meinen brief anschauen und entsprechend korrigieren? Danke

Hello Nico

I was happy to hear from you after such a long period of time.
    Concerning your enquiry to your summer job, I will answer your question and try to give you useful advice, based on my last year job by this company.
    I must admit that the first days the work was very boring and I learnt almost nothing. My task was to answer the phone and make coffee. I don't think you can't gain useful work experience in this type of work. After a week work I get my first pay. In comparison with other summer job the wage is good. Furthermore the work became more varied and more interesting. Eventually I could carry out some translation works and dealt with enquiries from English visitors. This task helped me to improve my language skills and I came into contact with people from different culture background.
    Beside the work I get the chance to visit festivals and enjoy my freetime. Therefore I think you will have the possibility to hear plenty of music.
    In conclusion I would say you shouldn't be dissappointed when the work is boring at first. But when you make effort and show that you try to make your work so good as possible, you will get more challenge and more interesting work.
    I wish you a good summer holiday job and I'm already tense what you will have to tell about it.
    VerfasserHimmel24 Jun. 10, 15:21
    Kommentar
    Concerning your enquiry about your summer job, I will answer your question and try to give you useful advice, based on my job at this company last year.
    I must admit that the first days work was very boring and I learnt almost nothing. My task was to answer the phone and make coffee. I don't think you can?! gain useful work experience in this type of work. After a week I got my first pay. In comparison with other summer jobs, the wage is good.
    Furthermore the work became more varied and more interesting. Eventually I could carry out some translation work and deal with enquiries from English visitors.
    This task helped me to improve my language skills and I came into contact with people from different cultures.
    Beside the work I got the chance to visit festivals and enjoy myself in my spare time. Therefore I think you will have the possibility to hear plenty of music.
    In conclusion I would say you shouldn't be disappointed if the job is boring at first. But if you make an effort and show that you try to do your job as well as possible, you will get more challenges and more interesting work.
    I wish you a good summer holiday job and I'm already looking forward to what you will tell me about it.
    #1Verfassernal24 Jun. 10, 15:37
    Vorschläge

Hallo Nico

-

Hello Nico

Kontext/ Beispiele
    Hello Nico,

I was happy to hear from you after such a long time.
    Concerning your enquiry to your summer job, I will answer your question and try to give you useful advice, based on my last year's job with this company.
    I must admit that the first days work was very boring and I learned almost nothing. My task was to answer the phone and make coffee. I don't think you can gain useful work experience in this line of work. After a week's work I got my first pay. In comparison with other summer jobs the wage is good. Furthermore, the work became more varied and more interesting. Eventually, I could carry out some translation works and dealt with enquiries from English visitors. This task helped me to improve my language skills and I came into contact with people from a different culture background.
    Beside the work I get the chance to visit festivals and enjoy my freetime. Therefore I think you will have the possibility to hear plenty of music.
    In conclusion I would say you shouldn't be dissappointed when the work is boring at first. But when you make effort and show that you try to make your work as good as possible, you will get more challenges and more interesting work.
    I wish you a good summer holiday job and I'm already looking forward to hearing what you will have to tell about it.
    Kommentar
    #2VerfasserBama Torsten (293280) 24 Jun. 10, 15:40

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

automatisch zu   umgewandelt