• Special characters
  • Lautschrift
Source Language Term

Ausstieg und Rückzug/verhindert und ausgeschlossen

Exit and withdrawal/prevented and excluded

Examples/ definitions with source references
R hat das Recht, jederzeit, ohne Berücksichtigung der geltenden Regelungen zur Entscheidfällung bei M oder im Rahmen dieses Contracts und ohne Einhaltung von Ziffer 5.3 ff. ihre Anteile an M an die andere Partei oder einen Dritten zu übertragen, wenn aufgrund Exportbestimmungen der Schweiz und deren Handhabung eine weitere Geschäftstätigkeit in Malaysia verhindert oder ausgeschlossen ist oder wenn der Verwaltungsrat von R bzw. die Muttergesellschaft von R einen Ausstieg und Rückzug aus Malaysia beschliesst.

If owing to Swiss export provisions and their application R is prevented or excluded from continuing its business activities in Malaysia or if R’s administrative board or R’s parent company decides to leave and withdraw from Malaysia, R shall have the right, without having regard to M’s current rules on the taking of decisions or according to the terms of this contract and without complying with Para. 5.3 ff., to transfer its shares in M anytime to the other party or a third party.
What do you think of my translation? The German text is quite confusing. I don't really get the "oder im Rahmen dieses Vertrages" part.
AuthorLL25 Oct 10, 22:51
i Only registered users are allowed to post in this forum
LEO uses cookies in order to facilitate the fastest possible website experience with the most functions. In some cases cookies from third parties are also used. For further information about this subject please refer to the information under  Leo’s Terms of use / Data protection (Cookies)